Because it uses the peptide argireline, Avotone has jumped in line to promise you results comparable to botox.
Argireline works in the opposite way of botox, relaxing muscles instead of freezing them. But you essentially get the same effect, minus the poison and associated side effects.
Aside from that, they promise to have a patent pending delivery system that will amaze you with its power when combined with their pH balanced formula. They even have a special line for all the men out there looking to fight their wrinkles.
Ingredients and Mechanism of Action:
Avotone lists all of two ingredients: argireline and avocado. Argireline, as explained above, is a great peptide, and avocado is a deep moisturizer. But neither one of them make a great wrinkle fighter on their own or even in combination with just the other one. Argireline can only account for 10% maximum of the formula before causing facial sag. Do you really expect that the other 90% is made up of avocado oil, or would you want it to be?
Overall Impression of Avotone:
Avotone has a little promise with one descent ingredient. However, depending on argireline alone is not sufficient. It relaxes the muscles for quick results. It does not rebuild collagen or elastin, it does not ensure long term results. If you stop using it, your skin will degrade back to its former state within the few weeks or maybe months that it took to see the benefits. In short, when combined with other peptides, argireline can be great. But by itself, it is not exactly the solution most are looking for.