Multi-Task Eye Oil Review
BioElements Multi-Task Eye Oil is an eye treatment that promises to hydrate, moisturize, smooth, nourish and protect the delicate eye area. This eye area is so susceptible to damage that it is very important that we use treatment product to keep the area safe and healthy. BioElements Multi-Task Eye Oil claims that by using their unique treatment that you will be able to help keep this area looking and feeling its best.
How does BioElements Multi-Task Eye Oil work?
BioElements Multi-Task Eye Oil works to protect and nourish the eye area through a unique blend of oils. These oils include:
• Rice Bran Oil- skin soothing and calming, great for when your eyes are uncomfortable or having a negative reaction to something.
• Evening Primrose Oil- offers essential fatty acids that nourish and heal the skin
• Rose Hip Oil- also an essential fatty acid that helps to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles while also adding much needed nutrient to the skin
• Borage Oil- essential fatty acid that also helps to nourish, hydrate and heal the skin
• Jojoba Oil- extremely moisturizing oil that helps the skin to look and feel its best
• Bulgarian Rose Oil- nourishing and hydratring oil that helps the skin to retain moisture and appear healthier and brighter
Is BioElements Multi-Task Eye Oil safe?
Yes these oils are all natural and safe to use, unless you have allergies to any of the oils.
How quickly will you see results when using BioElements Multi-Task Eye Oil?
You will notice the softening and hydrating effects of this oil as soon as you put it on the skin. The protection power of BioElements Multi-Task Eye Oil will be noticeable over time.
Is BioElements Multi-Task Eye Oil effective in restoring the whole eye area?
No, the benefits of BioElements Multi-Task Eye Oil do not go further then protecting from future damage and increasing the skins health and hydration. BioElements Multi-Task Eye Oil does not combat the signs of aging or help to get rid of dark circles and puffiness.
• Made up of skin fortifying oils
• Safe and natural
• Lubricates, hydrates and protects the skin
• Comes in a roller top tube which helps the skin not be damaged in the application process
• Doesn’t reverse the signs of aging
• Doesn’t reduce the appearance of dark circles
• Doesn’t reduce the appearance of puffiness and under eye bags
$36 for a small 0.3 fl oz
Is BioElements Multi-Task Eye Oil worth the money?
There are some great benefits to using these oils on the eye area but overall if you are looking for a broad spectrum eye treatment, this isn’t the one for you. This oil eye treatment is best suited for people who do not have any visible eye area problems and is just looking for extra moisture and protection for future eye damage.