Vanilyx Eye Cream Review
Vanilyx Eye Cream is an all natural solution to fighting the signs of aging.
Vanilyx Eye Cream Ingredients
Vanilyx Eye Cream sets itself apart from the competition by a unique and powerful ingredient list. The best part: Vanilyx Eye Cream is formulated with ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS. This ensures that this eye cream is safe for anyone no matter their age, gender or skin type. Vanilyx Eye Cream is safe enough for that delicate skin beneath the eye. Not all products are a good choice for this sensitive spot. Some creams are too harsh for such thin skin and some are too gentle that they don’t reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles, puffiness or dark circles.
The main active ingredients contained in Vanilyx Eye Cream are: Aloe Vera, Cucumber Extract, Horsetail Extract, Sunflower Seed Oil, Green Tea and Chrysin. Individually, all of these ingredients have been proven to be beneficial to the skin. The functions of these ingredients include: hydration, calm irritation, reduces puffiness, moisturize, smoothe, soften, and heal the skin.
What We Like About Vanilyx Eye Cream
Here is our list of what we like about Vanilyx Eye Cream:
• The price is right. Vanilyx Eye Cream will cost you about $35. A number of web sites sell this product, so be sure to shop around.
• Satisfaction is guaranteed. Vanilyx Eye Cream offers a 100% 30 day money back guarantee.
• Safe for the skin. Vanilyx Eye Cream is formulated with the best natural skin healers. There have been no negative side effects reported in relation to Vanilyx Eye Cream.
• Science to back up the claims. Vanilyx Eye Cream has conducted clinical trials that resulted in more than 72% of users seeing visible reductions in “the color and severity of their dark circles.”
Vanilyx Eye Cream Concerns
Here is our list of concerns for Vanilyx Eye Cream:
• Although Vanilyx Eye Cream is formulated with all natural ingredients, it still contains harmful parabens. Parabens have been proven to react negatively with some people’s skin.
• Vanilyx Eye Cream is missing some crucial information concerning their ingredient list. The natural ingredients are highlighted in the product’s description, but the full list is not available online for public viewing. This is not too impressive. What has Vanilyx Eye Cream got to hide?
• The guarantee, for lack of a better term, is crap. To get your money back you have to return Vanilyx Eye Cream unused and unopened. How are you supposed to know if this treatment works for you if you can’t even try it? The guarantee may look like a good deal at first glance, but in reality it is worthless.
We would not recommend this product. There are too many holes in its ingredient list and its guarantee. Vanilyx Eye Cream says all the right things when it comes to selling you their product, but when you get into the details this product is a disappointment.
There are a number of quality age fighters on the market today that guarantee your satisfaction, or your money back. If you are going to try something new, don’t risk your time or your money.